RSS

My Stuffed-Cow-toy (descriptive essay)

MY STUFFED-COW-TOY OUTLINE

• Introduction
- How I get it.

• Body paragraphs

- 1st Body paragraph
Material (what does it make me feel, touch)

- 2nd Body paragraph
Smell (What does it make me feel, smell)

- 3rd Body paragraph
Memories (What does it mean to me, sight)

• Conclusion



MY STUFFED-COW-TOY


I got this lovely and smooth stuffed-cow-toy from my boyfriend David. He gave me this little toy during a sunny afternoon. I remember him standing out of my door with a plushy well-smelled cow. That was an unforgettable scene; the toy made me feel several emotions, such as happiness, confidence, and even harmony, among others ,with its appearance, its smell, and its texture. All these characteristics create a wonderful image that became a special memory.

Since the beginning, the stuffed-cow toy caught my attention, first of all because of its colorful image, nice face and soft material. When I had it on my hands, it was an amazing experience; I felt the plushy material that took me back to the time when I was a child. The soft material which it is made is so comfortable and irresistible to touch. When I touch it provides me relief and a feeling of happiness.

It also has an incredible smell. Its smell is like one of a man lotion mixed with citric fruits odor. The aroma is so refreshing; it takes you to a wonderful place surrounded by different types of flowers, fruit trees and all that natural stuff. Its fragrance stays in my mind all the time; whenever I want to visualize my stuffed-cow-toy; I just need to remember the way it smells.

All these characteristics create a wonderful environment, I feel happy whenever I think about it. My stuffed-cow-toy is so special for me because it remains me about the time when I was with my boyfriend that sunny afternoon at home. Everything turned great when I saw him and the little toy for the first time. I can remember the smell of both, the confidence that it provides me, and the pleasant environment that surrounded us.

In order to conclude, it is important to mention that my stuffed-cow-toy is an exceptional object for me because of several reasons. One of those is that it provokes me immense feelings, such as emotion, happiness, among others. This object has special features that are easily remembered like the smell and textures. I will not ever forget this little toy because it has a strong influence on me and it helps me to remember the lovely person who is my boyfriend.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Write here, about you and your blog.
 
Copyright 2009 (*)My BloG(*) All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Thanks to Blogger Templates