RSS
JACUELINE’S OUTLINE

· Introduction


- Why am I writing this?


· Body paragraph


-Personal information


- What about me as a person (life)


- Personal goals


- In 5 years


- In 10 years


· Conclusion






Jackie’s personal essay




Many people tend to say that they know someone just because they spend time


with that person, interact or even share several things but, who really knows a person?, No one


does; only oneself. So, the purpose of this essay is to share a little bit of myself, in order to know


me better, because I am the only person who can explain something about my origin, my life,


what I like, what I do not, which are my goals, and so on.


First of all, it is necessary to introduce myself; my name is Jacqueline Dessire Rico, I was born in


Mexico City; all my family was born there. When I was three months old, we moved to


Aguascalientes; where I have been living up to now. I am the youngest of three sisters. I have a


varied personality; I could consider myself as an easygoing person, friendly, hardworking,


sympathetic and loyal. On the other hand, I also have bad temper sometimes; I am anxious,


stubborn, and spoiled. In addition, I like to hang out with my friends, laugh about everything,


have a great time, watch movies, listen to music, surf the net, meet new friends, swim, dance


and talk. I do not like hot weather, onions, stay home for long periods of time and when I do not


have anything to do.


Secondly, it is important to mention that there have been some experiences that changed my life


incredibly. Most of them took place when I was in high school in the afternoon; I was involved in


a different environment, new friends, renovated personality and situations. I also discovered the


topic of love, I met my first formal boyfriend and unfortunately I knew about disillusion.


However, not everything was sad; I met my best friends and had the best moments in my life


ever. I partied a lot; I laughed until I could not breathe, and lived as if it were the last day of my


life.


Thirdly, it is curious that most people arrange or plan their lives in order to have a well-


organized idea of what they want to be or achieve; so, if I wanted to be one of the crowd I would


not plan my life with short and long term goals. Some of my goals talking about five years from


now are: to be working at a high school as the head of the English department and giving tutorial


to teenagers. In addition, I see myself traveling to the United States of America with the


purpose of doing my Master’s Degree; However, I do not pretend to stay in the same place for a


long time. My long term goal is to finish studying, obtain what I want professionally, the


information mentioned before, and get more into my personal life, have my own family and if it


is possible to have children.


As a conclusion, I can mention that all this information can vary depending on the situation, so;


nothing is clear or decided yet. Consequently, the only way that someone could say they have


known me is because they have talked to me and found out about myself, my experiences, my


goals and all those little things that make me what I am today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Write here, about you and your blog.
 
Copyright 2009 (*)My BloG(*) All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Thanks to Blogger Templates